Thursday, May 2, 2013

Introduction:

I want to dedicate this blog to all of my crazy and abstract ideas about life. I often have thoughts come to my mind about how interesting life is and how small things make all the difference... This world is so big but yet so connected! Every idea can spark a new one, and adventure is always just right around the corner.

First Thought-

Thinking about the world being connected: 
The moon has seemed unusually close and bright this past week. As I looked up at it, I just had to stop and remember a year ago as I had stopped and looked up at the bright moon while in Africa. The temperature was different, the noises, even I felt different, but that was the SAME moon. No matter where you go on this earth, and no matter how different of a life you may be living from someone else, you will still look up at night and see the same moon that someone, somewhere else, will see. 
No matter how far apart, we are only one glance away from being the same. 



No comments:

Post a Comment